More of the break down.
Even though the Sex::Tech Conference has concluded, the buzz has not died down. If you couldn’t make it and are still thirsty for more fear not. Quench your thirst by taking a few minutes to browse through conference coverage provided by some of our attendees. Drink up and don’t forget to share!
- NowPublic : Sex, Technology, and Youth Converge at Unique National Conference
- Health News: Sex educators discuss youth and technology
- MySexProfessor.com : AMAZING young women & men who make sexual-health-videos/
- Ypulse : Push To Pull
- Virtual Mystery Tour : Back from Sex::Tech!
- BoundNotGagged.com : Who were those hot b*****s talking about BoundNotGagged.com at SF State?
- Waking Vixen : Sex::Tech - Generation Gaps
- Ypulse : Who Rules Your Community Roost?
- Ypulse : Sex ed On gURL.com
- SexRev2.0 : Sex Tech Conference Focus on Youth
- User Generated Content: Travels and Sex::Tech
- Shake Well Before Use : Sex::Tech Starts Today
- CondomMan.com : Sex::Tech Conference 2008 at San Francisco State
- Health News : Sex::Tech Conference 2008 at San Francisco State
- Virtual Mystery Tour : Cyberbullying and sexuality
- Attempted Recluse : Be sure to wear a flower in your hair
- The Blog that Ate Manhattan : Why Is Sex So Interesting and Sex Ed So Boring?
- Urban Science Adventures : Teens, Sex, and Technology
Wow. That's a lot. All this attention has us feeling like internet heart throbs. We revel in the high fives and blog love being sent our way. We finally know what it’s like to be the popular kid on campus.
If you still can’t get enough Sex::Tech or want to link up with someone you met at the conference, head on over to the Sex::Tech Ning. Ning is a user created, customizable social network where you can congregate and bond over just about everything.
As promised the presentations from the conference are now available to download at Sex::Tech, and are organized by day. You'll never be thirsty again.